The Parents Association (PA) of P.S. 178 invites you to support the many programs and activities that bring culture, play, and adventure to our children in our final fundraising campaign of 2018. Any amount you can contribute will help provide music, school trips, school promotion, and events that will benefit all members of the P.S. 178 community.
P.S. 178 continues to suffer from budget cuts that impact very critical needs such as music instruction for our children and other areas of enrichment. Your financial contribution will help the PA provide:
• Music: Full-time music education for all grades in 2018-2019
• School Trips: Funding transportation for School trips buses (2 trips per grade in 2018-2019)
• School Awareness: Creation of a school website to highlight and promote our school
• School Events: Funds that cover the expenses for several PA sponsored school events (e.g. Zumba, Dia de los Muertos, Dominican Festival, Graduation Party, Zumba, etc.)
Our objective is to raise $15,000. Donations of all sizes are welcome. You can give donations in three ways:
2) Check (made out to the Parents Association of PS 178)
3) Click on "Donate Now" above to donate online.
Let’s provide the best educational experience for our kids at P.S. 178!
They deserve it!
If you have any questions about the Winter 2018-2019 fundraiser, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support!
Yokasty, Erika, Teresa, Rochelle, and Madrid
Officers of the Parents Association of P.S. 178