Thank you so much to everyone that has donated for us to GIVE SOLUTIONS to our communiteis and the world. We are now updating this to finish strong and reach our goal of raising 250.000 and transforming the lives of youth, parents, schools and communities!
About this fundraiser and the organization behind it:
One Solution is a Chicago-based, globally active non-profit that works to create a sustainable, thriving, and equitable world by which all individuals realize that beyond the destructive thought systems that persist in today’s society, we are all innately healthy, resilient, and part of one another. We are whole within ourselves, and we are whole as humankind. This realization is what will fuel a better world for future generations. We focus our efforts on unearthing the solutions that lie within all people to improve communities, organizations, and systems...but we couldn’t do it without your help. This Desember we're rewamping our Giving Solutions virtual fundraiser, where we will be fundraising in order to dramatically scale our efforts. Our primary goals are:
- Expanding the Rebels for Peace movement to a sustainable youth-led organization to be a beacon for change in Chicago and the world.
-Partnering with other nonprofits and businesses to break down barriers, help more people and demonstrate that we are all connected and we are all responsible and capable participants in generating solutions to local and global challenges.
- Create a Local Center to unity non profits, businesses, retail and all ages towards a common goal of uncovering resilience, creativity and innovation.
-Fostering a more equitable world by dissolving us vs them mindsets and transforming the systems that perpetuate inequality
-Promoting mental health in underserved communities in an accessible, community-led, and authentic way
-Creating safer communities and disrupting the school-to-prison pipeline by supporting youth, parents, and schools
-Supporting the next generation to build a better world through youth leadership
-Inspiring new thinking to fuel innovation and problem-solving
-Realizing that change starts from within but ripples out to affect the whole
-Highlighting the interconnectedness of ourselves, our communities, and our world
-Adapting our programs to be online so we can continue to meet underserved populations during challenging times, so that no one is left behind.
$250,000 will allow us to:
- Give 150 Jetpacks for Youth to go through our 1-month long leadership program.
- Purchase/Rehab a Chicago Based community Center to increase our reach and provide a hub to foster resilience and creativity for generations to come.
- Deliver resilience and wellbeing programs to 250 youth in schools and afterschool programs
- Deliver resilience and wellbeing retreats to 150 parents/families
- Create 200 unique youth-led pieces of art & media for social impact
To see our full impact report and funding plan go to: