This Giving Tuesday (Dec 3), make another year of grassroots undocumented youth organizing possible! Please share widely, and contribute if you can: bit.ly/fund-undocu-dreams
We create a space for undocumented immigrant youth to step into their power and create the change they wish to see.
NYSYLC's programs for undocumented youth include:
- workshops and conferences to share resources for accessing higher education and employment
- political education workshops
- organizing undocumented youth groups at schools
- scholarship funds that prioritize students who don't qualify for DACA
- DACA renewal funds
- workshops for art and self-expression
We need your support to continue this work. Thank you for believing in our leadership.
The NYSYLC (New York State Youth Leadership Council) is the first organization in NY led by undocumented immigrant youth. We organize to empower ourselves and our communities. We do this through leadership development, grassroots advocacy, educational advancement, and self-expression. We created and advocated for the NY Dream Act, which passed in 2019.