Make your impact now by supporting those in need!
Every day, the number of people in need across the globe grows larger and larger due to COVID. These people need help now, and will continue to rely on non-profits for help throughout the uncetainty of the months to come. Promise Hill Project is committed to ensuring that those we serve receive the help they need, when they need it.
We kindly ask that you join us in supporting those in the most need. Your gift will help provide the baisc necessities of life, such as food, water, clothing, period products, and personal care items to women, men, children and families. The most vunerable need our help to keep them safe and healthy now! Giving options are endless, and every single dollar makes a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
The gift of SHELTER:
$12 will provide shelter for one night for one person in need.
$84 will provide shelter for one week for one person in need.
The gift of FOOD:
$32.50 will provide nutritious, low-cost meals to one person in need for one week.
$130 will provide nutritious, low-cost meals to a family of 4 in need for one week.
The gift of CLOTHING + SHOES:
$50 will provide shoes for a family of four in need.
$160 will provide clothing for a family of four in need.
The gift of PERIOD PRODUCTS:
$13 will provide period products to one female in need for one month.
$160 will provide monthly period products to one female in need for one year.
The gift of VITAMINS:
$2 will provide multivitamins to one person in need for one month.
$24 will provide multivitamins to one person in need for one year.
WHO PROMISE HILL HELPS:
1. Dallas Life- Dallas, Texas USA
2. Genesis Women's Shelter- Dallas, Texas USA
3. Promise House- Dallas, Texas USA
4. Mount Sterling Community Center- Mount Sterling, Ohio USA
5. Jordan's Crossing- Columbus, Ohio USA
6. Center for Women and Families- Louisville, Kentucky USA
7. Emergency Shelter of Northern Kentucky- Covington, Kentucky USA
8. Hope House of Central Louisiana- Alexandria, Louisiana USA
9. Navajo Nation- New Mexico USA
10. Great Genius School- Bamburi, Mombasa Kenya
11. Openhand Childrens Home- Kitengala, Kenya
12. Kibera Slums- Nairobi, Kenya
13. Gram Vinkas Water Project- Odisha, India