Help us support our BYW Family during this time of need.
Wrestlers are known for being resilient, hardworking, and perseverant. The day we learned that our schools and the city would be closing down Boston Youth Wrestling (BYW) took action!
We have served 3500 meals!
- Within a day, BYW transitioned our offices to become a meal site to provide food for school aged kids and children of essential workers in day care.
- As food uncertainty continues to be an issue BYW prepares to grow and provide free healthy vegetables from our community garden plot this summer.
BYW will be providing youth with JOBS so that they can provide additional support to their families.
- Youth will work on leadership development skills through our PAID Coaches in Training program ( CIT)
- (CIT's) will create and distribute care packages to their peers and families in need.
- (CIT's) will work in the community to provide peer to peer mentoring and trauma informed support .
Our BYW Community has engaged in 100,000 minutes of social emotional development opportunities and physical challenges.
As a part of our National Million Minutes movement with our Beat the Streets Brothers and Sisters .
- Daily workouts for all levels
- College and Workforce Readiness workshops
- Mindfulness activities and mentoring
- Live Q&A with community leaders and mentors
We ask that you join us and continue to give each other a fighting chance! With your help, nothing can stop us from giving our all!