Join Gilda's 2020 Bike Team!
Grab life by the handle bars! The first Sunday in May 32,000+ cyclists come from around the world to roll through every borough of New York City on Streets totally free of cars. For one day the roads are yours, the bridges are yours, the City is yours – 40 MILES, 5 BOROS, 1 DAY, 0 CARS!
Gilda’s Club NYC is an offical Charity Partner of the 43rd Annual TD Five Boro Bike Tour held on Sunday, May 3, 2020. To join Gilda's Bike Team, all riders are asked to raise a minimum of $1,000 to help fund the free cancer support programs at Gilda's Club New York City. Gilda's Bike Team registration is $50, which will be credited to the participant's fundraising total.
As a member of Gilda’s 2020 Bike Team you will receive:
- a Guaranteed Charity Entry Spot in the 2020 TD FIVE BORO BIKE TOUR
- First Wave / front of the line start time
- Breakfast @ Battery Park's Opening Ceremonies
- Lunch @ the Finishline Festival in Fort Wadsworth, SI
- Exclusive Gilda's Bike Team Jersey
- Team Gilda's exclusive training with Physical Equilibrium!
Gilda’s Club New York City creates welcoming communities of free support for everyone living with cancer – men, women, teens and children – along with their families and friends. Our innovative program is an essential complement to medical care, providing networking and support groups, workshops, lectures and social activities, all free of charge.