ATTENTION GEORGIA PATRIOTS!
We need your help! (Please read until the end!)
Do you want to restore freedom and security in Georgia and help abolish right vs. left politics, WITHOUT going to an expensive law school?
Here’s what you can do even if you HATE politics and have little time to dedicate to learning!
First, let’s go over a few quick statistics:
Did you know that in April 2020, Georgia experienced its largest unemployment increase in state history? Suffering a 5841.62 percent increase in unemployment from April 2019 to April 2020. Workers in April of this year became unemployed or lost work (according to WALB News 10, WalletHub) due mostly to unconstitutionalexecutive orders?
Here is the problem we face: as a society, we have lost a huge interest in education on civics, government, and history. Now, 55 percent of people ages 18-29 consideredsocialism as favorable compared to other age groups (according to a 2016 Gallup poll). The result?
· Statues are now being torn down and history is being erased.
· The US and State Constitutions are being trampled on and ignored.
· The law is being attacked through the threat of defunding law enforcement.
· The essential right to work and provide for your family is at the mercy of Governor Kemp.
· Property and peace are being destroyed in Atlanta, and the threat may soon disperse to other parts of the state.
If they succeed at erasing history, this means your children and grandchildren will most certainly NOT inherit the same freedom and security you grew up with. Freedom will die with you.
Luckily, we have a solution - and you can be a part of it! Let me introduce you to our initiative to create an educational course for the Georgia State Constitution through the Institute on the Constitution - a non-profit committed to making the Constitution matter again through grassroots education.
We are raising funds for IOTC to create:
· 12 video lessons on the GA. Constitution. After viewing, you will know the GA Constitution better than most in the GA. house and senate, which means you will be able to recognize unconstitutional bills and laws that are introduced BEFORE they become a problem (i.e. emergency powers).
· Each lesson will be approx. 20 minutes - less time than an episode of Breaking Bad. This means you will still have plenty of time to have social-distancing protest parties, go camping in your backyard… you know, live life “normally.”
· Lessons are appropriate for children, which means you will spend time as a family learning and planning how you will make a difference in your community together.
· A student manual that includes lesson notes, reviews, and quizzes that break down content in a way that is so easy to understand, even Antifa could comprehend it.
· An instructor/host manual that includes step-by-step instruction on how you can teach the course, which means you will be equipped to help your friends, neighbors, church, and community understand GA laws, and aid in securing the future for your children and subsequent generations of Georgians by passing down timeless knowledge.
· Access to an online community, including support from certified instructors will be available, which means no question will go unanswered and you will never be studying or teaching alone!
Why Institute on the Constitution (IOTC)?
IOTC is on a mission to restore the Constitutional Republic through grassroots education. They were co-founded in 2004 by Attorney Michael Peroutka, and have since provided courses on the U.S. Constitution, the Truth of America’s Founding, the Sheriff and the Citizen, the Duty of the Jury, and the Maryland State Constitution. Now they are on a mission to complete courses on all other 49 state constitutions.
All IOTC courses are created using only primary source documents, the principle approach method of education, and are all taught from our founders “American View” of law and government as stated in the Declaration of Independence (summarized):
· There is a God
· Our rights come from Him
· The purpose of Government is to secure our God-given rights
Unlike other institutions that offer government courses, IOTC courses offer community support, perks, and rewards as you study. Not only that, they don’t leave you with knowledge without knowing what to do with it. IOTC course materials help equip students put knowledge into action with the gifts God has given them. They have helped students make an impact in their communities in countless ways: from using courses to teach their children, to hosting classes in a local community center, to running for public office.
IOTC is endorsed by historian David Barton, Representative Ron Paul, Scientist Ken Ham, Larry Pratt from Gunowners of America, Sheriff Richard Mack (CSPOA), Masterbooks, among others.
What is the cost?
The total cost of this project is $10,000. This a modest amount considering the time and the team needed (speakers, video editors, professors, state history scholars, word processors, attorneys, etc.) needed to create all the pieces listed above.
Course creation will be guaranteed once you help us reach our goal of $10,000. Money raised will be held in a special account for the Georgia Constitution Course project specifically. Any money raised over $10,000 will be used to promote the Constitution Course within the state.
Click to donate now and share this project with fellow Georgians and patriots!
In summary, this course will include:
· 12 video lessons available digitally and via DVD
· Student Manual available digitally and spiral-bound hardcopy
· Host/Teachers manual available digitally and hardcopy
· One-on-one support from certified instructors online
Bonus: If desired, your name will appear in the back of the student manual as a contributor for future generations to see! *Businesses who donate $500-$999 will have the option of being featured in a 1/4 page recognition in the student manual, businesses who donate $1,000 or more have the option of being featured in a 1/2 page recognition in the student manual.
Please help us fight tyranny and restore freedom in Georgia through a donation today!
P.S. Institute on the Constitution is a 501©(3) organization, therefore all donations are tax-deductible!