Due to the events of 2020, we have been unable to hold our usual large fundraiser events. Sadly we have missed organizing and throwing these events for our community, friends and band family.
As the year goes on, we still need to raise the funds to keep our amazing program running.
It takes well over $100,000 per year to run the Longhorn Band program. The district does a great job at supporting our band programs, but can only fund a portion of that. The majority of the funds are dependent upon fundraising efforts and sponsorships.
Your donation will help our band students by providing:
• The salary for a Color Guard Director and Percussion Technicians
• Additional instructors and master technicians
• Food and hydration to students during games and competitions
• Equipment and props for marching and performance seasons
• Competition fees
• Travel to competitions and performances
• Multiple end of the year scholarships to graduating seniors
• Leadership camp to 10-13 qualifying candidates each summer
We appreciate your help in assisting these wonderful kids have a successful year.
George Ranch High School Band Booster Club