Please Join Us as We
Run, Walk, or Scooter, for A Cause
Friday, June 18th, 2021
Save the Date!
To Support The American Cancer Society
“… On a mission to free the world from cancer.”
Oak Brook Park District, Central Park North Fields, 1315 Kensington Road, Oak Brook
5:30 pm Safely Gather
6 pm Start
Event Ends 8 pm
Join our 3-mile Fun Run, Walk, Scooter for charity.
Invite Friends, Family, Neighbors, Teammates!
Please find our American Cancer Society Linked Go FundMe Page HERE
Have the kids create ‘Sponsor Sheets’ and collect/donate all the money raised to this great charity!
Event Organized By: Dean Harding
Process To Enter:
- Email Dean the total number of people you are entering.
- Must wear a ‘PINK’ item on the day.
- Bring a drink.
- Food trucks/snacks/drinks will be at the venue to purchase at own cost.
- Masks must be worn during the whole event (subject to change)
- All money must be donated to named charity via link:
For Sponsorship Opportunities Available please contact Dean: Deanhardingcoaching@gmail.com
To Learn More about The American Cancer Society, Click AmericanCancerSociety
To Learn More about the Oak Brook Park District, Click OBPD