To meet our goals we must, secure funds necessary to accomplish our goals from both public and private sources through fundraising, donations and grant applications. Thats why we are particapating in the Fund The Shelters Campaign.
- To foster a public sentiment of humanity and gentleness toward animals and to protect them from cruelty, neglect, and carelessness.
- To return lost animals to their owners and to place adoptable pets into humane and responsible environments.
- To prevent pet overpopulation by promoting the spay and neutering of companion animals.
- To promote responsible care and concerned pet ownership through education.
- To participate with our community to provide an animal shelter characterized by:
- Adequate capacity to manage our growth
- Spacious and comfortable animal living quarters
- A location conducive to volunteerism, adoption, and outdoor activities.
- Facilities to achieve our educational goals
- A comfortable and inviting atmosphere for the public to visit and adopt pets.
- To oversee a TNR Program in an effort to prevent pet overpopulation & euthanizing of feral cats in our community.
Help us have a successfull 2019 and help even more animals than last year.
“Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.
— Paul Ryan