We are thrilled that Anatoly Prekrasnyy has chosen to run the 2020 Boston Marathon for the Friends of the Framingham Library!
We agree with him that the Library is a vibrant community asset, serving local residents from babies to seniors, in all ways--from early literacy initiatives to homework help to concerts to life-long learning and more. The Framingham Library is much more than books!
The Friends of the Framingham Library take an active interest in the development and use of the Library, focus attention on its needs as well as its services to the community.
The Friends are in it for the long run...
Because of the Friends of the Framingham Library you can:
- Attend free movies, concerts and other programs for adults, teens and children
- Hop on the Bookmobile when it comes to your neighborhood
- Use the SparkLab makerspace in the Main Library
- Borrow a Wi-Fi Hot Spot or Roku loaded with Netflix
- Participate in the summer reading program
- Save money with a museum pass
- Choose from an expanded collection of books, DVD's, CDs and reference materials
- Take part in much, much more that the Library offers...
The Friends help the Library go the distance!
Thank you for your generous support of Anatoly and the Friends!
Please note that donations made on this page as well as donations made on Anatoly's fundraising page will both count towards our combined goal of raising $5,000.