Survivor Alliance is an international organisation that unites and empowers survivors of human trafficking and slavery around the world. We currently support network of over 250 survivors all over the world. Our work is run by survivors, for survivors. There are two key areas of our work:
1. Community Building: We provide opportunities for our members to connect, learn from each other, and collaborate to make positive change in the world for all survivors.
2. Training Survivor Leaders: In 2021, we are launching the Survivor Alliance Academy. A training program for survivors of human trafficking to become leaders in community building, peer-research, direct service, and policy/advocacy work.
Your donation will help us:
* Improve our Digital Town Square, an online platform where our members connect safely and share resources
* Pay interpreters and translators to ensure members can join from all over the world
* Cover the cost of child care so that participants can attend our trainings
* Purchase laptops and mobile data to ensure people can connect to our online trainings
* Hire survivor consultants to help us develop and deliver our leadership training curriculum
All donations are tax deductible for US citizens. Tax ID number: 82-4425458.