Online phone numbers not only facilitates connectivity between employees and business partners across the world at a cheaper rate but also collects and maintains workflow data meticulously. It transforms office phone systems into a database for the management to keep tabs on employees, maintains their track record, collects call data of clients and customers for future reference, and employee training.
Advantages of virtual phone system
Connected by the internet, a virtual phone system, also known as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), utilizes the latest technology to offer an extremely affordable telecommunication choice over the traditional that needs an office landline and a bunch of expensive hardware. Do you want to know the benefits you can avail with a ?
1. Cheaper communication
All calls -- local, mobile, and international -- made from online phone numbers are much cheaper than the traditional carriers, making telecommunication more cost-effective.
- No more exorbitant roaming charges for international calls from your business phone number,
- No more expensive line rentals, as your number will be hosted on the cloud,
- No maintenance costs; the service provider takes care of that,
- Almost negligible set-up costs.
2. Connectivity on the move
You don't have to be stuck to your desk all day. Calls can be routed over the internet to your mobile phone or smartphone app, as long as you have cellular signal or access to the internet. You won't miss out on your voice mails and faxes either. They can be forwarded to your email account in .mp3 and .waves formats. Besides,
- You can divert incoming calls to your business phone number to different systems or devices.
- In case you fail to receive a call on the first device, the system will automatically divert the call to another device of your choosing to ensure that you get the call.
- The system can also be customized to ring all devices at the same time.
3. Office or no office, your number follows you:
Small businesses and start-ups often work out of non-traditional office spaces. With a VoIP system, your business phone number need not change when you shift offices, giving the impression that the company is more stable than it actually is.
If your company comprises of individual consultants working out of their homes, our US virtual phone number will ensure that the callers see you as one organization. You will all have a common business phone number, with calls being routed to each person through an extension number. You can also talk to each other one-on-one or as a group through this system.
Additionally, you can customize your online phone system to greet callers with a professional message and IVR to direct them to specific departments.
4. Feature-rich system:
After setting up your office phone system through VoIP, you can select from a range of features offered by the service provider.
- Add or delete numbers,
- Customize voicemails,
- Forward calls to specific departments,
- Que calls from customers, while agents are busy attending other calls,
- Select on-hold music and messages to keep callers engaged while they wait,
- Maintain call logs to keep a record of all incoming, outgoing and internal calls,
- Choose a local number for the area you are doing business in as your online phone number and work from anywhere in the world.
With CallHippo, you get even more!
CallHippo's VoIP Service provides startups and businesses with instant local business phone numbers from over 50+ countries around the world. Its user-friendly interface and comprehensive back-end architecture allows businesses to set up call centers in less than 3 minutes.
CallHippo also offers:
- Call Barging: In a call center set-up, a supervisor can silently monitor calls and choose to enter the conference bridge to resolve issues more effectively.
- Smart call forwarding: Users can forward incoming calls seamlessly to any alternative number of their choice, including mobile numbers. Calls can be forwarded to other members according to work-shifts, by setting the timings into the system.
- CRM integration: With CallHippo's cloud system, you no longer need to manually dial numbers from the dialer pad to make a call. The "Click to Call" feature allows users to integrate CallHippo with their CRM and make calls directly.
- Call Analytics: To enable the sales department to chalk out their strategies based on company performance, CallHippo provides simultaneous and comprehensive phone-call analytics by taking into account tracking logs, on call volume, call duration, and routed incoming and outgoing calls.
Dedicated VoIP system for your premise may require multiple visits by the installation crew and training sessions for your team to be effectively operational. However, CallHippo's cloud-based system is like "plug and play". Its can be set up within 3-5 minutes!So, don't waste time and money over robust infrastructure, and slow and low quality telecommunication modes. Set up your virtual business phone number with CallHippo, today!