Felix here, reporting from the first week of training for Founder Fights 4, a crazy quest into the world of amateur boxing!
- Wondering if it's harder to bike 200+ lbs of food across Boulder or get punched in the face? (hint: it's the former.)
- Interested in supporting and creating sustainable food systems and communities? (hint: it's a rad thing to do!)
- Excited about egging me on in my continued quest to do things that are likely not-quite-sane but definitely extremely empowering? (hint: you should be.)
Look no further! Help me help my community (and take a good *jab* at capitalism in the process) by supporting Boulder Food Rescue, the bikingest, all-weatheringest, raddest food rescue out there!
What will I be doing in the meantime? I'll be continuing to volunteer for BFR! (obviously!) I'll also be continuing to get up at "who knew this hour even existed" so that I hopefully don't get punched in the face too much come May.
What can you do to support the BFR (and me)?
1) Become a volunteer yourself! I'll give you all the details! (hint: it's pretty great)
2) Donate! (checks are also welcomed as well, just get in contact with yours truly)
3) Live somewhere else? See if you have a local food rescue or start your own! (Also donate!)
- I'll be raising money and training from now through the beginning of May, leading up to the actual night of amateur boxing matches, to take place at the Boulder Theater on May 18th at 7pm.