Here are some fun dad themed ideas you can do while giving back and supporting March of Dimes.
• Push-up Challenge for Dad – Offer to do 1 push-up for every dollar someone donates. Film yourself doing the push-ups, share the video on your social media channels and tag your dad and the donor(s) as a “thank you”.
• Tell dad jokes! - All Dads think they’re hilarious, right? Ask your friends and family to submit their best dad joke along with their donation. Share the dad joke(s) on your social media channels and tag your dad and the donor(s) as a “thank you”. Don’t forget to ask for more dad jokes!
• Pie-in the face challenge - When you meet your fundraising goal, let dad pie you in the face OR if you’re the dad, when you hit your goal, let your kids pie you in the face!
• Dad’s Dance Moves. Everyone knows how to do the running man and the sprinkler, right? What about the lawnmower or the shopping cart? Or maybe you have your own dance you’ve made up!? For every donation you receive, record yourself doing a funny dance and share on your social media channel. Be sure to tag your dad and the person that donated and offer to do more dances for more donations and use the hashtags #MarchOfDimes and #FathersDay!
• Fatherhood begins before your baby is born. Our health and wellness resources for every stage of pregnancy will help your family be healthy and strong along the way. Check out our self-guided information at https://www.marchofdimes.org/becoming-a-dad.aspx.
• Buy a Hero Dad T-shirt to show the world how important he is at https://marchofdimes.org/herodad
Check out our Quick Start Guide to help you get started.
· March of Dimes DIY Quick Start Guide
· March of Dimes Offline Donation Form