After a stressful year of work and planning, The Falcon Foundation is finally a reality. It was created as a not for profit organization that will be used to support the children, parents, citizens and educators in Mashpee.
As we come to the end of a tumultuous year and start a path to something new, it is fitting that I reach out to you all to assit me with giving back to those in need. The money raised will go towards the following goals:
1. Parent resource meetings to assist with remote learning
2. Host summer "Close the Gap" educations sessions geared towards those students that need a little extra help as we transition to full time in school learning
2. Family grants to assist with WiFi and Internet connectivity
3. Funding of annual scholarship fund for a Mashpee High School Senior
4. Innovation Grant funding for both Students and Teachers - identification of new teaching and learning opportunities that will continue to push our mindset out of the box
5. General support funding for Mashpee educators - these awesome folks provide a nuturing and caring environment for our children sometimes while dealing with personal, financial and professional issues and unfortunate tragedies.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to working with you as we grow this idea into an established organization able to support our great town and region.
And remember as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, your donation is fully tax deductible.
Join us on Facebook. @FalconFoundationCape