Food Lifeline's mission is to feed people experiencing hunger today while working to end hunger for tomorrow.
The holiday season is a joyous time of year – yet for many families and individuals, the holidays can be a time of hunger.
You can help change that!
When you volunteer to raise funds with the Essex Holiday Meals Campaign, YOU make it possible for Food Lifeline to rescue millions of pounds of surplus food. This food is used to stock the shelves of more than 300 food banks, shelters, and meal programs across Western Washington!
Here’s how to make every bite, merry and bright for our neighbors in need:
1. Click on the “Donate” button above.
2. Select your property from the drop down list.
3. Follow the prompts to make your donation.
4. Rally your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in providing wholesome holiday meals for people in need across Western Washington. Share this fundraiser on social media!
5. Celebrate!!! You just helped feed someone.
Thank you for helping end hunger with Food Lifeline!