To sustain social stability and prosperity, it is extremely important to increase education and training. The greatest hurdle in this mission is the need for increased talent and skills development for young people in underserved communities. This benefits us all:
• Crime rates are reduced,
• The economy grows through added consumer spending,
• Tax revenues from payroll, sales tax, etc., increase,
• Homeownership increases,
• Welfare dollars and other similar programs decrease,
• Number of uninsured decreases,
• People live more emotionally balanced lives!