Did you know?
- $25 covers the cost of renting 10 chairs for one performance
- $50 covers the cost of printing 200 flyers
- $100 covers the cost of equipment transportation for one concert
- $250 covers the cost of printing program booklets for one concert
- $500 covers the cost of purchasing the sheet music for one piece
- $1000 covers the cost of renting our performance space for one concert
The Brookline Symphony benefits from the incredibly generous support of individuals which enables it to bring transcendent music and vibrant experiences to the Brookline and Greater Boston community.
Now in our 10th season we are seeking your support to ensure that the Brookline Symphony Orchestra remains a vital part of Brookline's cultural life--a community orchestra in the truest sense of the word. Thank you!