Love My Neighbor Foundation is bringing our Back to Business workshop to local women shelters to educate and prepare young women in the skills of writing a resume, dressing to impress, and confident interviewing. We strive to strengthen their chances of landing a job after graduating from their program and easing the transition back into the workforce.
With this campaign, we are hoping to fund:
· Laundry/dry cleaning services for the donated clothes
· storage unit to house the donations
· purchases of grooming products
We are accepting corporate sponsorships for womens beauty products, hygiene products, accessories and business shoes.
Love My Neighbor Foundation, founded by Hayley, serves over 500 homeless individuals monthly by distributing food, clothing, shoes, toiletries, resources and spiritual enlightenment all while restoring their dignity.
Recently featured in:
· Amazon Originals "Regular Heroes”, Featuring Alicia Keys & Nick Jonas
· BET “Saving Ourselves”
· Jimmy Kimmel “Live with Anthony Anderson”
· NAACP – Maya Angelou Inspiration Award
· Los Angeles Times
· Spectrum News “Call to Serve”