Our mission is to inform, educate, enrich and inspire people of all backgrounds in our community through cultural and literary programs and to otherwise foster intellectual discourse and civic engagement.
* Easton Book Festival 2020 will be all-virtual and run for one month, from October 16 through November 15.
The generosity of many donors--individuals, businesses and our community partners who support our mission--helped make the 2019 festival possible. Please join that cadre by making a donation to ensure that the Easton Book Festival remains a community-enriching annual event.
2019 Festival Outcomes
* Pubic attendance totaled approximately 3,000.
* More than 200 authors presented programs for adults and children, including readings, on-stage interviews and panel discussions on literary and topical matters. All programs were FREE of charge
* Seven leading children’s book authors visited 10 schools, and presented their newly published books to 2,000 children. Three authors read to hundreds of preschoolers in PA Pre-K Counts classrooms. All presentations were provided at no charge.
* A dozen members of Greater Lehigh Valley Writers Group presented writing and book-arts workshops.
* Visiting puppetry artists offered mask-making workshops and marched in the traditional Easton-Phillipsburg Halloween parade.
Please support Easton Book Festival 2020 on this page. Alternately, you may visit our website to make a donation online at www.eastonbookfestival.org, or you can mail a check, payable to Easton Book Festival, c/o Book and Puppet Company, 22 Centre Square, Easton, PA 18042.
Thank you for your generous support of Easton Book Festival!