As we celebrate our 10th anniversary, we’ve seen countless members achieve once-unimaginable PRs, represent the team at races abroad and forge close friendships.
Once a year, we encourage our members to participate in our annual Voluntary Contribution Drive, and give what they can.
We keep our membership dues really low, because we want our door to always be open to all runners, no matter their background. Thus, your donations can help us add even more value to your training. Team funds go towards:
* Coaching stipends and CPR training,
* Team Social Events,
* Our coaches' RRCA and USATF certifications,
* Funding our Charitable Matching Program,
* Team educational programs,
* Banners, flags and refreshments,
* USATF nationals trips,
* Supporting our most promising competitive athletes, and much more.
Our goal is 30 teammates at the $125 level to be "Lead Vehicles."
Plus 40 teammates to give $52 and become a "Pacesetter."
And, 50 teammates at $26.20 to be "Hammers."
Our team goal is $8,000. All contributors will be listed on our website and recognized at our Annual Meeting.
Your donation will go a long way to help the team. Thank you!