Make a Donation Today to Support DRW
DRW is responding to the daily impact of COVID-19 on the disability community, including people who identify as disabled as well as people who are new to our community due to existing health conditions that place them in high risk categories and/or people who acquire disabilities after contracting COVID-19.
DRW is supporting people with disabilities grappling with this crisis right now by:
1) Providing individuals with information about their rights
2) Protecting equal access to acute treatment for COVID-19
3) Helping students with disabilities obtain educational services during school closures
4) Minimizing the impact of COVID-19 among people with disabilities living in hospitals, residential institutions, prisons and jails
5) Providing a media platform for people with disabilities to share their experiences during COVID-19
We are actively addressing and responding to new issues that emerge each day, coordinating with our community partners, and improving the ways we reach our constituents.
Please help ensure that DRW can continue our work.
Make a donation now. You can make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.