The Dow High Music Boosters have made the difficult decision to pause our traditional citrus fruit sale this year. Instead, we are introducing the 2020 Virtual Fruit-LESS Fundraiser!
What are we selling?
· NOTHING! We are asking for financial donations only this year. We look forward to offering our delicious oranges and grapefruit in 2021.
Why are we fundraising?
· Whether students are learning remotely or in-person, the Music Boosters will continue to support the choirs, orchestras, and bands to ensure that our strong, top-quality music programs continue for years to come.
· This is the primary fundraiser for Dow High Music and supports all three music programs. Over 300 students were involved in making music together this fall!
· Virtual concert videography, Covid-related expenses, instruments, repairs, music, scholarships, accompanists, new orchestra folders, and much more will be paid for by monies raised by this fundraiser.
How can I help? Consider making a donation for the amount of fruit you would have typically purchased:
* a “virtual” full case of fruit for $25
* a “virtual” half-case of fruit for $15
* or any financial amount is most appreciated!
For additional information, please visit www.DowHighMusic.org.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Dow High Music program or have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 989-859-8054.
Thank you for your continued support of the Dow High Music program and we look forward to hosting our traditional fruit sale in 2021! Go Dow High Charger Music!