At home, with perhaps some extra time on your hands and looking for ways to be productive? Here are some fun things you can do while giving back and supporting March of Dimes. Be empowered to use your talents by offering classes or activities virtually and turn your passion into purpose.
• Teach DIY crafting projects to kids online and ask for donations
• Offer story time by reading or recording a book for babies or siblings and ask for donations
• Host crocheting or knitting courses online and ask for donations
• Share and make a family recipe. Encourage donations to all that watch your cooking class.
• Play an instrument and/or sing and invite others to watch your mini concert. All attendees should be encouraged to donate.
• Workout for charity: host a yoga, meditation, or other type of virtual workout online and gift it to your network. Ask for a participation donation to support March of Dimes. Issuing workout challenges between family, friends and coworkers can spark fun and friendly competition. You can even consider asking your local gym to host a virtual workout to raise funds.
Check out our Quick Start Guide to help you get started.
• March of Dimes DIY Quick Start Guide
• March of Dimes Offline Donation Form