New Mexico Allies for Advocacy Inc. (NM Allies) is a 501 c 3 non-profit organization committed to promoting the inherent worth and equality of people with disabilities in society.
- NM Allies believes that all people have unique gifts and talents to contribute to society if they have proper opportunities and proper support.
- There are many everyday heroes who are working to keep our country and its people going during this COVID-19 crisis.
- One group that mostly goes unrecognized is those who provide direct support to people with disabilities.
- People with disabilities receive support from direct care agencies and from their own family members so that they can reach their life goals.
- Often, the help of direct support staff and family members is the difference between sitting at home doing nothing and getting out and impacting the community.
THOSE WHO COMMIT TO DONATE MONTHLY (Reocccuring) WILL RECEIVE BONUS INFORMATION AND UPDATES FROM NM ALLIES!
- New Mexico Allies for Advocacy Inc. is so thankful to direct support staff, including family members, who have sacrificially dedicated their time and assistance to help people with disabilities during these difficult times.
- The goal of this campaign is to award CASH BONUES, from the donationns received, deserving direct support staff, agencies, and family members for their tireless dedication to those whom they serve during this worldwide crisis.
NOMINATE AN INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANIZATION WHO HAS HELPED A PERSON WITH DISABILITIES DURING COVID-19!
1) Share your story to nominate an individual or organization that has greatly impacted your life or someone you know.
2) Submit your nominations to: email@example.com. INCLUDE THE0R CONTACT INFORMATION.
We will review your nominations and donations. Once a MONTH, we will choose a direct support staff or family member who is worthy of RECOGNITION and a needed cash bonus for their outstanding efforts.