Everyone knows we've all been doing things out of our comfort zones and completely out of the norm this year. The Sharks Board of Directors would like to continue that trend just a bit longer in an effort to further inspire our kids and help prepare our facilities for future swim seasons. The Sharks have established a Go-Fund-Me Page in hopes of raising enough money to purchase new lap lane lines for our pools.
Thanks to strong leadership and community involvement over the years, the team is well-positioned financially to weather these difficult times. However, the financial impact does limit our ability to improve important aspects of the program. The Board voted to set up a Go-Fund-Me account for this endeavor given the unique financial situation we find ourselves in this year. The following are a few reasons we are reaching out to our members to help invest in the future success of our program:
1. Less Swimmer Registrations = Less Swimmer Registration Fees Received
2. No Traditional Swim Season = Zero (0) Donor Sponsorships
3. No Traditional Swim Meets = No Concession Stand Revenue (typically the Sharks largest $$$ maker)
4. Current Lap Lane Lines = Old, Outdated, Typical Aqua Blue/White Colors
5. New Lap Lane Lines = AWESOME!!! Shark Colors, Shark Pride, ALL THE TIME!
We want our pools to be Shark inspired EVERY TIME our kids step foot on the pool deck! Please consider donating whatever you can to help us achieve our $5000 goal. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all on deck! Go Sharks!
***Please Note: Donations are tax deductible.
The Sharks Board