Are you ready to #RunForTheNetwork?
Whether you want to train for the 5K, Half Marathon, or Full Marathon, let's do it together in support of an amazing organization in our community! Please join the Domestic Violence Network (DVN) #RunforTheNetwork Monumental Marathon "fundracing" team to help support our mission to end domestic violence through advocacy, education, and collaboration!
DVN is an Indianapolis-based nonprofit serving Marion County and all surrounding counties. DVN leads our community in cultural change toward ending domestic violence, once and for all. We work with the public to gather data, deliver better resources, and engage with influencers. Our work is focused squarely on creating a roadmap which enables us to do what we do best - lead the way, as we become an increasingly healthy community. Your donation will not only help support victims and survivors of domestic and sexual violence in Central Indiana, but it will also support many prevention and education initiatives for youth and young adults!
Click the "Join the Team" button to set up your own "fundracing" page and ask family and friends to give $10, $25, $50, or even $100! Or, feel free to make a one-time personal gift in honor of race day. Here is a breakdown for how your donations specifically help educate and empower the young people in our community:
- $1 – covers take-home resources about dating abuse for two students
- $5 – covers three healthy relationship education classes for one student
- $10 - supports one youth participating in The Change Project gardening program
- $50 – provides 100 teens with take-home resources about dating abuse
- $100 – covers three healthy relationship education classes for 25 students
- $250 – educates a school’s entire faculty about teen dating violence response techniques
- $500 – covers one Teen Dating Abuse simulation for youth and youth educators
- $1,000 – sponsors a student-led NO MORE club for one semester
For every person who raises at least $200, we'd love to say thanks with a special DVN swag bag! Learn more about our work and how your gift makes a difference at: https://dvnconnect.org/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! Let's go run together!
#YouAreTheNetwork #YouthAreTheNetwork #RunForTheNetwork