Dendreon has volunteered in our Hunger Solutions Center in the past and has decided to continue supporting Food Lifeline's response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Western Washington.
With more than 605,000 Washingtonians filing for unemployment benefit, food banks and meal programs across the state are seeing a dramatic increase in demand as a result of the ongoing public health crisis.
Those who have been disproportionately impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic include:
- Students are forced to go without nutritious breakfasts and lunches
- Low-income seniors in need of food assistance are forced to stay home
- Wide-spread layoffs mean more people will need help putting food on the table
Here’s how to participate:
1. Click on the “Donate” button above.
2. Follow the prompts to make your donation.
3. Please share this fundraiser on social media! Rally your friends, family, and colleagues to join you in providing wholesome meals for people experiencing food insecurity in Western Washington.