The Decatur County Development Corporation (DCDC) is a private, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is committed to the generation of continuous growth, prosperity and the overall economic health of Decatur County. We aim to attract and retain business enterprises, cultivate entrepreneurship, support the development of a quality housing infrastructure, and promote tourism and recreation.
Our role is to inspire economic growth among the businesses and community members that thrive here. We aim to encourage economic development to support 5 specific purposes: 1) Provision of resources and consultation 2) Promotion of county-wide job creation 3) Enhancement of economic assets throughout the county 4) Promotion of a quality housing infrastructure 5) Advancement of tourism and recreation.
Our efforts stem from one belief: Decatur County is a great place to be.
In 2018, the DCDC Board of Directors has set a goal to increase our contributions by $10,000. This additional funding will allow us to further explore capital investment in Decatur County to continue to increase the tax base; and will help boost our endowment. We hope you will join us in showing your commitment to economic development in Decatur County by contributing to DCDC.
Each year, the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving is designated as “Giving Tuesday.” In 2017, that day falls on November 28th, and all contributions given on this day through the end of 2017 will receive recognition in local publications, in addition to the benefits described below. If you have any questions, or would like to know more about DCDC, call my cell phone at 641-442-6511, or contact me via email at email@example.com. More information is also available on the DCDC website: www.dcdciowa.org. As always, thank you for your help in growing the economy of Decatur County.
Shannon Erb, Executive Director
Level 1 Contribution - $100-$999
- Business/organization name listed on the DCDC website
- Business/organization name listed in the annual report
- Certificate of appreciation
- Opportunity to post job openings on the DCDC job board
Level 2 Contribution - $1,000-$2,499
- Link to company website on the DCDC website
- Business/organization website listed in the DCDC Annual Report
Level 3 Contribution - $2,500 - $3,999
- Logo included in the DCDC Annual Report
- Listed as a contributor in the DCDC electronic newsletter
Level 4 Contribution - $4,000-$5,499
- Highlight as a business of the month in the DCDC electronic newsletter
- Quarterly face-to-face meetings with the DCDC Executive Director to discuss business needs
Level 5 Contribution - $5,500 +
- Monthly face-to-face meeting with the DCDC Executive Director to discuss business needs
- Photo of contribution presentation included in the Annual report
- Logo included on the DCDC website
- Business/organization featured on the DCDC Facebook and Twitter pages