Together, we can help to maintain the Darby we all love.
The Darby Avenue Elementary PTA makes up the gap between public funding and supplies and equipment that students need to thrive. It also provides that programs and events that truly make the experience special for the kids.
We are facing unique challenges with the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis. Not only have families been affected economically and some with health impacts, but we are now facing budget cuts as a result.
100% of your tax-deductible donation will go towards PTA-funded equipment, programs, and events.
• The school district does not fund all the services and programs that our children need in order to thrive.
• Both public and private schools rely on direct donations to maintain quality education.
• Without direct donations to the PTA, Darby cannot provide basic equipment, programs, and services our children deserve.
• Schools are facing additional budget cuts due to the COVID-19 crisis, with additional costs projected to ensure student, faculty, and staff safety.
Your Donation Will Help Fund:
• Supplies: Weekly readers for all grades, COVID-19 safety equipment, emergency equipment planners for upper grades, nurse's office supplies, and ongoing supplies for all teachers to support curriculum.
• Upgrades: Campus beautification, outdoor instruction equipment, and additional sports equipment.
• Teacher’s Aide: Additional instructional support to cover budget deficit.
• School Programs: Trunk-or-Treat, Friendship Social, Science Night, Darby Reads, Talent Show, Reflections, Ice Cream Social, and more.
• School Events: Family Fun Nights, Dodger Day, Skateland, and more.
• School Assemblies: Personnel and
equipment for all assemblies.
• Field Trips: Transportation for all grade levels.
• Scholarships: Music program and YMCA physical education program
And much more!