The Coaches vs. Cancer Basket Challenge is an opportunity to unite basketball fans, sports enthusiasts and everyone committed to defeating cancer during this uncertain and difficult time that COVID-19 has presented to us. Cancer hasn't stopped. So neither have we.
Join our Coaches vs. Cancer team in supporting the American Cancer Society's life-saving mission by participating in the Basket Challenge TODAY!
How To Participate
1. Create a video of yourself making a basket...shoot a basketball in a hoop, shoot a bouncy ball in a bowl, shoot a crushed up piece of paper in a bin - GET CREATIVE!
* In the video, share with us who you're making a basket in honor/memory of and challenge 5 people to also make a minimum $5 donation and participate in the CvC Basket Challenge to help bring awareness and raise funds for the American Cancer Society during critical times.
2. Post your video on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and include #CvCBasketChallenge #CancerWontStop #ShootOutCancer along with our website (https://charity.gofundme.com/cvcbasketchallenge) to encourage raising funds for the American Cancer Society's life-saving mission.
3. Tag us! Follow us to check out everyone else's videos!
· Twitter: @ACS_Iowa and @CoachesvsCancer
· Facebook: @CvCIowa
· Instagram: @coachesvscancer
· LinkedIn: @American Cancer Society
THANK YOU for helping us #ShootOutCancer! Together we will support more cancer patients and save more lives!
For cancer resources and information: Visit cancer.org or call 800.227.2345