Add meaning to your miles: Every day, 43 children, like Fiona (pictured) are diagnosed with cancer. Fiona was diagnosed very young. Due to her illness, she had to have one eye removed, but as you can see today she is happy and doing well.
One in eight children with a cancer diagnosis won't survive, and 60% who do suffer significant, lifelong side effects.
Our mission is to end children's cancer.
CureSearch works tirelessly to find more cures and safer treatments so that one day every child diagnosed will not just grow up, but be healthy enough to run a marathon, run for President, or do whatever it is they dream of.
Please lace up your running shoes and add meaning to your miles by joining our critical mission! To learn more about the real impact CureSearch is making, visit www.curesearch.org/seetheimpact.
Runners commit to raising $500 by Grandma's Marathon's Official Charity Deadline: May 1, 2019. After reaching their goal, runners must register for the race by May 8, 2019.
Benefits: $500 raised: Charity entry (with registration paid) in to Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon or the Grandma's Marathon Full Marathon, CureSearch Chapstick, Koozie, and Dri-Fit Race Shirt, plus fundraising support. Additional swag for runners who go above and beyond for the kids!
How to Become an Official Charity Runner:
1) Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're interested.
2) We'll contact you via the information you provided (please include your full name, email, and phone number) and send you their fundraising guidelines to review.
3) Set up your Crowdrise website, agree to fundraising commitment and begin fundraising to earn your guaranteed entry—don’t wait until the last second!
4) Earn your Grandma’s Marathon race weekend registration code.
5) Officially register to run using the link below and provided code by your charity
We would love to have you join our team! For questions or more information, contact email@example.com or call (240) 235-2281.