CTMA is hosting a virtual Move-A-Thon in support of kids' health this year.
Set a personal or team goal and challenge yourself to complete this fitness goal from September 25 - October 4. All ages and fitness levels welcome.
All participants will be asked to register for the event. Tickets will be $50 for adults and $20 for Children under 12 years of age.
All participants will receive a CTMA Move-A-Thon Souvenir Shirt and Re-useable CTMA Face Mask.
You may choose to fundraise for CTMA by collecting pledges from family and friends. Tax receipts will be available for donations greater than $20. Official tax receipts will be provided before December 15th, 2020.
Join us as we get moving for kids.
How do I sign-up?
1. Register as a participant
2. Sign up for individual Adult or Child ticket
3. After registration is completed, choose to fundraise as an individual or on a team
4. Read the waiver by clicking on ‘Participant Waiver’, click to accept waiver
5. You can then donate yourself or ask for pledges by sending email to others
6. If you wish to form a team, click on fundraise as a team. Click create a team for team captains or Join a Team and complete your registration
7. For new teams, add a name to your campaign and a goal amount you wish to fundraise
8. Once you have registered, you will receive an email confirming your registration. You can click on ‘Go to Fundraiser’ and create an account on this site.
10. Within your account, you will be able to create your campaign. You can create content for the type of activity you are doing and add pictures/videos for your fundraising campaign. You will get a unique URL for your campaign webpage. Once you have customized your page, you can share your page with your family and friends to collect pledges.
Sign up today to participate in Move For Kids 2020.