COVID-19, also known as a coronavirus disease, is scary.
However, there is still time to look ahead of the game.
JOIN THE COVID-19
21st century Pandemic Relief Movement is a community raising money for non-profit organizations, helping the victims of COVID-19 pandemic.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP DURING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC NOW.
1. DONATE TO FEEDING AMERICA THROUGH THIS CAMPAIGN OR ON YOUR OWN.
INSTEAD OF BUYING MORE TOILET PAPER,
$1 = 10 MEALS
2. The fundraised money will go to Feeding America or other community programs around the world.
Examples of fundraising dotations that need our help TODAY:
1. Meals on Wheels People: feeding the vulnerable and ones in need.
2. Coronavirus Direct Relief: help provide enough medical supplies and equipment to aid the struggling communities.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO DONATE INDEPENDENTLY, PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO SO!
3. Join the COVID-19 Relief Team on Instagram and share the link, news, updates on social media to grow the community.
4. Share your art, work, music, poetry, stories online using hashtag #Covid19ReliefTeam to build awareness.
5. Find people who can help you or become someone's last hope during a global Pandemic.
6. Share your voice, someone out there needs to hear it like never before.
Most importantly, take care of yourself.
There are countless resources on protecting yourself and family from the COVID-19 virus, but keep in mind the following steps at all times:
-Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
-Stay home when you are sick.
-Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
There are simple things you can do to help keep yourself and others healthy.
(Taken from CDC.com)
For more info on COVID-19, go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
REMEMBER, WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER.
There is no time to lose, make you impact rign now.