Help us improve lives with music.
As the year comes to a close, we want to thank everyone who has given their support and let you know how we are improving lives in our community through music!
This year, with the support of our donors The Coffeehouse Project has:
• Facilitated free after school music programs in Bound Brook and Manville
• Provided music making and socialization opportunities through Second Story Sessions for young people with special needs
• Taught free/low-cost adult ukulele classes in Madison and Somerville
• Thrown song and dance party Rave Ups for adults with special needs in Somerset, Morris and Essex Counties
• Made music and memories with seniors across Somerset County
• Conducted One-to-One Music Enrichment classes for clients with a wide variety of skill levels
Now, as we expand our programming in new and exciting ways in 2020, we need your support.
Your $5, $10, or $50 contribution will help us continue to create meaningful music-making experiences and connections in our communities.
EVERY DOLLAR HELPS – PLEASE GIVE WHAT YOU CAN.
Yours in music,
John, Becca and the CHP Board of Trustees
The Coffeehouse Project Inc.
The Coffeehouse Project Inc. is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.