COVID-19 Donation Appeal
Join CHINAR International in the fight against COVID-19 in Jammu and Kashmir.
Help CHINAR International procure and distribute Emergency Relief Kits (ERK) to support low-income families, especially those who are dependent on daily wages for their sustenance.
EMERGENCY RELIEF PACKAGE
(Food & Hygiene Kits):
- Cost per kit: $40/month for a family of 5
- Food items include: rice, flour, lentils, oil, spices, tea, sugar
- Hygiene products include: soap, sanitizer, masks, sanitary napkins
$40 can support a family of 5 for ONE MONTH
$120 can support a family of 5 for THREE MONTHS
$240 can support a family of 5 for SIX MONTHS
Our team on the ground is focused on COVID-19 awareness, prevention and emergency relief. CHINAR has already begun distributing ERK’s to low-income families in Shopian, Pulwama, Kupwara, Baderwah, Doda and other districts. Awareness drives have also been carried out across CHINAR’s intervention areas which involved putting posters/flyers on walls/shops and other hot spots to raise awareness about COVID-19 among local masses.
(On Need Basis):
- Providing support to medical groups (Hospitals, NGOs, Communities)
- PPE's, masks, surgical gloves, body bags, mental health, community awareness
- Solutions for children and education.
Please share this fundraiser with your contacts and donate generously. Every dollar counts!
Thank you for your help & support,