The South County Health Centennial 5K will be held on Saturday, May 11, 2019 at South County Hospital starting in Parking Lot A with a race route that will run through our historic neighborhood.
Pre-Registration for the Centennial 5K has ended! Please join us tomorrow and register on-site! If you want your registration fee to go to a specific team, let us know when you register!
9:00 AM Registration
9:45 AM Welcome Remarks
10:00 AM Race start
Post-Race Birthday Celebration with Awards in Parking Lot to follow with emcee Michaela Johnson from the Rhode Show
- Entertainment by Wakefield Concert Band
- Children's activities and face painting
- South County Dermatology with Dr. Robert Dyer to pass out skin cancer literature and answer questions
- Integrative Therapies Tent with massage and reiki treatments
- Visit the SCH Therapy Dogs
- Tour the SCH Cancer Center
We hope to see you there!