Your contribution makes the CEG Outreach ministry possible. Together we are sharing the joy of Jesus with underserved youth through the gift of music. Together we bring music to disadvantaged youth including special needs, foster and sick kids. Why? Because creating music and singing our hearts out for Jesus is life changing.
The vision of the CEG Outreach Team's music ministry is for underserved youth to know Jesus' love through mentorship, singing, dancing and playing musical instruments. CEG musicians, singers, dancers, choregraphers, actors, pupeteers and more serve with special needs kids, foster kids and sick kids. CEG Family & Friends, we need your help in raising funds to bring the gift of music and purchase instruments the kids will play in our outreach programs. Will you partner with us in Sponsoring The Gift Of Music & Sharing The Joy Of Jesus?
Update: Apri 15, 2021 an additional $700 in donations have come in towards bongos meaning we have raised enough for ten bongos so far!
Update: April 1, 2021
CEG Outreach Team has introduced the kids to drumming. It is amazing how well they are doing creating music, drumming and singing about Jesus. April 10, 2021 We are starting our second ask in hopes that we can raise funds for more bongos. So far, we have 3 bongos, and one bass drum at this time. We are also using claves. We hope to raise funds for a few more this month! We hope you will partner with us in doing so.
First your donation will go towards the purchase of BONGOS! We've introduced the kids to percussion and they've been doing amazingly well with claves. Now they are ready to move onto learning more music with bongos. The cost for a well made bongo is approximately $100 (we are now receiving a discount from the original $112 rate). Our goal is to raise enough bongos to share the gift of music with groups of 25-28 kids and a few leaders at a time. We work with up to a couple hundred kids at a time and 75 kids in buddy breaks but can break into smaller groups. Thank you for joining us to make this a possiblity.
Our first goal is to raise $3500 to cover the cost of purchasing bongos used by the kids and a few volunteers as well as shipping fees. You can partner with us in this project by making a donation here and sharing this post with someone you know. I you are interested in corporate sponsorship or have more questions feel free to call us at 818-697-0222 or email CEG@ChristianEntertainmentGuld.com We would love to hear from you.
Your donation of $100 (was $112) will sponsor the purchase of one bongo. Your donation of $50 will sponsor the purchase of a tambourine. Your donation of $10 will sponsor the purchase of a shaker.
Through music, we are sharing who Christ is! Plus(!) special needs kids...
1. let loose and express themselves. You would be amazed at what they can accomplish!
2. connect with people of all abilities through music, drama, the arts and Jesus. Together we create music that glorifies God and is super fun.
3. have the opporutnity to know more about Jesus in an engaging, super creative way.
4. utilize the brain to its fullest capacity
5. with auditory sensory processing disorders or ADHD can benefit from the new creativity, joy and challenges of learning.
6. experience pathways that music creates within the brain
7. experience multi-sensory stimulation hearing music, feeling the instruments, working on hand-eye coordination and both gross and fine motor skills
8. who are non-verbal have a way to express themselves and this can be a huge joy.
9. are motivated and aided in social interaction
10. experience joy, fun, creativity, positive feedback and encouragment. We create joy, music and fun together! When there is joy people feel loved and cared for and happy!
11. learn, grow and feel loved and encouarged.