Our historic and cultural structures on the campus date back to 1945 and World War II. They include:
· The Altar of the Nations was recognized by Congress in 1957 as a National Memorial. It is constructed of 213 stones, each with its own rich story. The sanctuary has been used as a temple, a mosque and a chapel for more than fifty (50) religious denominations.
· The Women’s Memorial Bell Tower, cresting Cathedral of the Pines knoll, 1400 feet above sea level, is one of the most prominent features of the campus. The 55-foot stone bell tower with working carillons is dedicated to American women, both civilian and military.
· The Museum in the Hilltop House collection includes extensive WW II military memorabilia and religious artifacts. A fundraising campaign in 2016 provided the finances to refurbish and modernize the museum.
· The 236-acre campus provides a natural preserve with hiking trails, walking paths, shrines and gardens.
The Hilltop House will be transformed into a state-of-the-art indoor year-round venue for lectures, musicians and community events. This project will provide a strong benefit to the community through the implementation of previously non-existent winter programs: Holiday weddings, business Christmas parties, and other events that will employ local catering businesses.
Are You Ready to Help Us Finish the Job?