Help us support Pregnant Moms and their Families during this time of need.
Our organization is committed to ensuring that women during any stage of their pregnancy, their newborn child, and other school-aged children in their household are not forgotten during these trying times. They are a vulnerable population and often encounter barriers when trying to obtain basic necessities. The demand for cribs, diapers, wipes, healthy meals, and mental health support has grown faster than our organization has.
Cribs, frozen meals, diapers and wipes are delivered directly to the client's home.
With help from you and the community, we can continue these important services for these families. With your donation we are able to provide:
1) $25 - Insulated bag (x5) to keep frozen meals in, during delivery to mom.
2) $35 - Quit Kit for Moms and Families needing assistance to quit Tobacco
3) $50- 2 Boxes of Diapers and Wipes
4) $75 -A Crib for a newborn to ensure a safe sleeping environment OR a Telehealth service for mental health support
6) $120 - An online 12-week support platform for new moms, allowing them to connect with other moms going through these times OR a Telehealth lactation consult.
We continue to explore different avenues to ensure pregnant moms and their families are not forgotten and still have access to basic necessities and support that they need.