This month marks the 10 year passing of my Mom, Roberta Strent Cohen, from endometrial cancer. Mom was only 66 when she passed. She was way too young. To honor Mom’s 66 years and acknowledge the 10 years since her passing, I will be hiking 66 miles on the C & O Canal beginning on Thursday 10/23 and ending on the canal near my home in Bethesda on Sunday 10/27.
My 66 mile hike will benefit Hockey Fights Cancer and I would truly appreciate your support with a donation in any amount. Make a lump sum amount or perhaps a specified amount per mile hiked, either way, I appreciate your support!
What can you do beyond a donation?
* Join me on any of my hikes (Each hike is between 12-20 miles and the C&O canal is flat)
* Thursday from Sharpsburg to Harpers Ferry
* Friday from Harpers Ferry to Leesburg
* Saturday from Leesburg to Swains Lock
* Sunday from Swains Lock to Cabin John
I also need help with a ride up to the starting point in Sharpsburg, MD on Thursday morning, so if you are available and free to help, I’d certainly appreciate it!