Can the Curb makes it safe, easy, and convenient to support your local food pantry or children's home.
Set up of Text to donate & text to register 44-321(your hometown). Donations stay local.
Our vision is to see the Can The Curb Food drive system become a national movement, providing much-needed food to communities coast to coast during the Covid-19 crisis.
This new food donation movements was born to perform during the pandemic yet once set up can be easily run 4x a year. Your local codes stay active. We will continue to coordinate with local volunteers and businesses.
Help us set up 500 New Can the Curb communities in 2021.
A $500 donation sets up a new community and starts their bulk food donation fund, or insert in the local newspaper.
We are dedicated to supporting this movement by providing complete setup support, training, and education, to any organization wanting to help the cause by running their own Covid-19 safe, community food drive. We help coordinate with a local non-profit.
You can help a neighbor in need, even in a pandemic.
What makes Can the Curb a unique movement?
1. It makes it easy for the established donor to give and even give more. Most food pantries are only open to receive donations 2 hours a week.
2. Makes it easy for the NEW donor who hasn't taken the time to find the local pantry and connect with their one bag of needed supplies.
3. It re-engages your club, church, or civic group.
4. It rallies your community in a way of every donation makes a difference. Your extra peanut butter and noodles do MAKE A DIFFERENCE. A fellow donor will have an extra jelly spaghetti sauce. Also, most home pantries have extra stuff you bought, good food, just your kids didn't like the soup or the noodle shape. These are valued treasures to your neighbors in need.
5. Can the Curb will do promotions of radio ads in your area. This will attract additional NEW donors within your community.
6. Can the Curb will coordinate with established local non-profits to help find local volunteers for pickups or an easily accessible drop off location that is open all day.
7. A strong nation is built on strong communities. Have your town become a Can the Curb community. We will work to get a corporate matching program for your local donations. We will find a local business or America's wall street and America's home town main street working together to support our nations most in need.
8. Can the Curb will increase your local donations even after Covid-19. It is easy for donors and can be promoted locally at any time depending on your community food pantry needs.
9. We promote donations of new personal hygiene supplies like shampoo, body soap, and toothpaste. A full belly and a full shower can make a life-changing difference in someone's day.
10. Pet supplies are also accepted and encouraged.
Can the Curb makes it safe, easy and convenient, to fill a bag or a box with excess food and personal hygiene items and simply place it by the curb for contact-free pick up.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused everyone in America hardships in their daily lives, but it has devastated food pantries and homeless shelters along with shut-ins nationwide.
You can remain safe from Covid-19 and still help a neighbor in need.
A strong nation is built on strong communities. You CAN help feed a neighbor in need, even in a pandemic.
Thank you for being an agent of change and helping create a positive impact in your community and nationwide.
Every $500 sets up a new community and starts their bulk food donation fund, or insert in the local paper.