Call2Talk is a mental health, emotional support, and suicide prevention program in Framingham.
We offer suicide prevention, intervention, and postvention services to anyone in need.
- Steady increase in callers ages 10-15
- Growing volume of conversations by text
- Consistent increase in calls year over year
- 51,812 calls in 2018
Team Framingham Runners will support:
- Outreach and education in Framingham schools about risk factors, warning signs, and how to help someone in crisis
- Promotion of texting services to teens and young adults