DOUBLE the amount of your donation! A generous anonymous donor and the CAC Board of Directors have agreed to match every donation during our Giving Tuesday campaign up to a total of $2000. That means if we raise $2000 it will turn into $4000! Will you help us reach our goal by making a donation today?
The Community Arts Center has been Bringing Art to Life since 1948, serving Delaware County and the Philadelphia metropolitan region. As with most nonprofit arts organizations, the COVID pandemic has presented significant challenges. The CAC suspended in-person programming for six months, causing us to lose a great deal of revenue.
However, with your support, we acted quickly to keep the creative community connected and the organization strong.
- This spring on we launched online course offerings.
- Over the summer we added Summer Spree at Home, with stimulating, curbside-pickup art kits and CAC’s signature tie dye t-shirts, and these have drawing rave reviews from participating families.
- We held a safely distanced Tie Dye Music Festival, and moved the fall season of Friday Night Live outdoors.
- This fall we re-opened the studios and galleries. We are offering both remote and limited enrollment in-person classes.
- And, we’ve introduced new “hybrid” classes and workshops, which mix a safe number of in-person students with virtual class participants.
- The 2020 Virtual Members Exhibition is online and in person exhibitions are back in the galleries this fall.
Our goal is to keep the CAC community engaged with art and each other in whatever ways are safely possible.
We have reduced expenses and secured emergency funding where available. Still, the economic challenges that lie ahead are daunting.
This is a crucial time when your gift can add momentum for re-entry. Will you help us secure the future of the CAC?
We are confident that the CAC will emerge from this challenge and continue to thrive. Remember, every gift makes an impact, whether it’s large or small.