Support Team CAA in our "NYRR Jingle Bell Jog 5K" on Saturday, December 14th for people with developmental disabilities and their families!
Center for All Abilities (CAA) empowers people with all abilities through enrichment programs to realize their full potential and thrive in the community. Your contribution will enable us to uphold our mission and ensure that people with all abilities have access to enrichement programs that we offer, such as our creative arts therapy program, one-on-one and group mentoring programs, family support groups, and vocational training program.
REGISTER FOR THE RACE:
1. Visit www.NYRR.org and click on CALENDAR at the top of the screen.
2. Scroll until you reach December. You may have to click "Load more." Once you reach Dec. 14, click on NYRR Jingle Bell 5K Jog (not the Rising ones). Alternately, you should see Jingle Bell 5K as one of the featured races - click on it.
3. Click "Add to cart" or "Register."
4. Register your account with NYRR and pay registration fee to complete registration. This fee includes your runners tee, bib, and refreshments.
*Note: for Team Affiliation, choose "unattached."
CREATE YOUR FUNDRAISER:
1. Visit www.crowdrise.com/caa5K2019 and click "Join."
2. You will be prompted to either sign up for an account or log in.
3. Join the team - then your fundraiser will be live! Just share the link and ask your friends to support your run. They will be able to pick your name from the drop-down menu when they click "Donate."
Make a difference today by clicking on the "Donate" button. You can choose to either donate to Center for All Abilities Inc, or to one of the team members to support his/her run. CAA is a 501C(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible and will be receipted.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or visit www.allabilities.org for more information.
Hear from our runners:
This is my third annual run with CAA. I'm so excited to run for a cause I'm so passionate about, with the support of my amazing team and gracious donors! - Jacqueline Christen
Best running purpose!! - Manni Lee
A meaningful experience for a beautiful cause with wonderful people. - Wen Chang
I'm not usually a runner, but this was fun—especially when training on Halloween, and finding myself getting lapped by "Little Red Riding Hood" and the "Big Bad Wolf." - Eustacia Huen