Team Brave Like Gabe will be running the streets of the TCS New York City Marathon on November 1, 2020 with TWENTY bibs available.
We are strong believers in going after big goals— like this incredible race— while also raising funds for rare cancer research, and spread hope to so many.
Gabriele Grunewald passed away in June 2019, and as a professional runner and cancer advocate, she founded Brave Like Gabe Foundation to inspire people to share stories of being brave through their own struggles while also helping to find better and more effective treatments for rare cancers. Her legacy continues in all those sharing #mybravestory and choosing to keep running on hope.
Thank you for your interest in being part of making sure this legacy continues by raising money for rare cancer research.
Also, be sure to check out the race course where over two million people will be cheering you on toward the finish line in Central Park.
Do you need a race entry?
- Yes! I need a race entry and commit to raising $3,000. If you are looking for a bib, email firstname.lastname@example.org and sign up on our waitlist HERE.
- No, I already have a race entry through New York Road Runners but am committed to raising $1,000 to be part of Team Brave Like Gabe
I am committed to fundraising, what do I do next?
Step 1: Email email@example.com and we will follow up.
Step 2: Click the #runningonhope button on the right.
Step 3: Create your own page to share with friends, families, and co-workers.
Step 4: Share your #mybravestory by using hashtags #bravelikegabe and #runningonhope leading up to the race.
Step 5: Raise funds for rare cancer research, spread hope, and have fun!
As part of Team Brave Like Gabe raising funds for rare cancer research, you will receive:
- Guaranteed spot in the 2020 New York City
- Marathon Transportation to the starting line
- Marathon training schedule designed by Justin Grunewald Brave Like Gabe race-day gear & more!