For our Kenya Big Five and African biodiversity project, we would very much appreciate support for the following:
• $50 buys 50 batteries for camera traps (we need 20)
• $100 buys a pair of binoculars or a GPS for the rangers (we need 10 of each)
• $200 funds camping supplies for a remote patrol field camp for rangers (we need one)
• $1500 funds a motorbike for the rangers for patrol work (we need two)
• $1,750 allows a young, local conservationist to take part in the project as part of our placement and empowerment programme for up and coming local conservationists (the more you give, the more locals we can host)
Please give generously! Thank you.