Bill & Chuck are finally tying the knot! In lieu of gifts, we would be delighted if you would donate to one of the following causes in honor of our union.
- Boston Gay Men's Chorus creates musical experiences to inspire change, build community and celebrate difference. Bill & Chuck both sing in the BGMC.
- One World Children's Fund invests in the lives of over 500,000 children around the world, including the Kliptown Youth Program of South Africa, which the BGMC visited during their 2018 South Africa Tour.
- Oxfam America is a global organization working to end the injustice of poverty, helping people build better futures for themselves, hold the powerful accountable, and save lives in disasters.
- Point Foundation is the nation’s largest scholarship-granting organization for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) students of merit. Point promotes change through scholarship funding, mentorship, leadership development, and community service training.
- Project Bread is committed to preventing and ending hunger in Massachusetts, working to provide access to food for people who are hungry today and breaking the cycle of hunger through advocacy, education, and community action.
- The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.