Why I Support Make-A-Wish
Make-A-Wish is an organization that you can feel great about supporting. Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of seriously ill children during difficult times in their lives who wish to have their greatest wishes granted. Children typically wish to take a dream vacation, meet a celebrity or public figure, go on a shopping spree, or they wish to be someone for a day, such as a police officer. Wish Kids also tend to want to help others in need. All these kids are my heroes, and by actively deciding to help them continue their fight with a little more hope, you’re one of my heroes, too!
Help me turn my whiskers into wishes.
Vote for my beard by donating today!
$10 equals 1 vote!
Need a little more convincing?
Here are 6 more reasons why you should support Make-A-Wish :)
• Make-A-Wish helps families in need and works to bring hope, strength, and joy back into the lives of families who have been affected by a serious medical condition.
• Make-A-Wish has granted wishes for over 285,000 wishes and currently grants a wish every 34 minutes.
• Wishes help children to feel positive and strong during a difficult time in their life.
• Make-A-Wish helps a wide variety of children and families, regardless of their backgrounds and situations.
• Wish Kids help to bring out the best in their communities. Their stories are an inspiration to all.
• When a child has their wish granted, it brings joy to everyone involved in the wish-granting process, even those who donated to Make-A-Wish and made the wish possible.
Beard On and Thank You!